"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit it." ~ Bruce Lee




"I walk slowly, but I never walk backard." ~ Abraham Lincoln




"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." ~ Steve Jobs




"If you can dream it, you can do it." ~ Walt Disney




"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." ~ Albert Einstein




"Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear." ~ Paulo Coelho




"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again." ~ Buddha




"Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing." ~ Oscar Wilde




"I've failed over and over and over again in my life.... and that is why I succeed." ~ Michael Jordon




"Why should I care what other people think of me. I am who I am. And who I wanna be." ~ Avril Lavigne




"Only do what your heart tells you." ~ Princess Diana




"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are." ~ Muhammad Ali




"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Mahatma Gandhi




"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~ Charlie Chaplin




"Being honest may not get you many friends but it will always get you the right ones." ~ John Lennon




"Failure is a great teacher if you are open to it." ~Oprah Winfrey




"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning." ~ Pele




"Its fine to celebrate success but it is always more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates




"Love the life you live. Live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley




"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." ~ Dalai Lama