1. Months that begin on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th in them.
2. To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers.
3. One fourth of the bones in your body are in your feet.
4. There are no naturally occurring blue foods, even blueberries are purple!
5. A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright brothers' first flight.
6. A broken clock is right two times a day.
7. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
8. Cockroaches can live several weeks with their heads cut off.
9. A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, no one knows why.
10. The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
11. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
12. Of all the words in the English language, the word "SET" has the most definitions.
13. The average person spends 2 weeks of their lifetime waiting for the light to change from red to green.
14. You breathe on average about 5 million times a year.
15. 11% of the World is left handed.
16. You are born with 300 bones, by the time you are an adult you will have 206.
17. Scientists have tracked butterflies travelling over 3,000 miles.